Page 1177 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116311731175117611771178117911811191 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,770 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Yeah, innocent is not a term to use. It does look like it was played as a joke and he's not actually groping from the look of the picture but that still isn't innocent.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    She’s a prop for someone else’s amusement in that picture, not a person. I don’t think it’s a cool thing to do to someone.
    I some how find it hard to believe you've never done this to a guy that was asleep.

I wouldn't say the picture was wrong. Or drawing on a picture. Or even writing the script.

It was the constant harassment until she gave in, then the forced kiss.

We don't want to get so over zealous with this shit that we scare 14 year old boys out of basic human interaction with girls.

Lets be clear, it was the harassment to give into the kiss and the forcing of a sloppy kiss when a comedy one was expected. He violated her agency, then violated her mouth.

What, something sexual and gross to another dude while they’re sleeping? I haven’t. Have you?

Today's Random News

It’s ok if you have, btw. No judgement zone. This is the kinder gentler TNL2k17
    Last edited by Josh; 16 Nov 2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Or is it?

You've never pranked someone while they slept?

7. That's not what sharpie markers are for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. So what do we think as a group - Franken: resign or not?
    Boo, Hiss.

I don't know. Is forcing someone to kiss you enough to put leadership into question?

10. He should probably resign. Problem is, worse people take his place, so I dunno. I’d rather have him there than the likely alternative.