Page 1101 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 108710971099110011011102110311051115 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. There's a statue park in Budapest where you can see all of the strongmen, and the strongmen who replaced them, lined up like lawn ornaments.
    I think that's a fine fate for the statues of confederate heroes.

2. meanwhile in florida (shocker, I know)

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...-faith/2324756

it gets real good when you realize its spider man

I can't roll my eyes hard enough at the suggestion that the ammo loading supplies could have been used for a bomb.

Cause you know, muslims and bombs.

Let's ignore that in Florida it was just as likely he reloaded after hunting or target practice. Or was going to build a wicked firecracker for the bonfire on the 4th.

Or maybe he was a cheap murderer and he didn't want to spend too much on murder so he reloaded.

I hate this kind of lazy journalism. It's why we have nerdy children expelled for building clocks.

4. When is Florida finally going to get around to killing everyone there?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

All the soccer mom's in cities driving suvs are working on flooding it out.

It appears vermin have attacked children at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK tonight.

Speculation and fear mongering. There are confirmed reports of explosion(s) that's all the info that's been released.

8. Am I wrong to be hopeful that Ariana is dead?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Speculation and fear mongering. There are confirmed reports of explosion(s) that's all the info that's been released.
    I said "it appears" for a reason, though believing anything else is just naivety, given the witness statements that have already been released.

edit: Here's a speculation disposal vehicle arriving: https://twitter.com/fperraudin/statu...94727164829696

edit2: 19 people killed. BBC is reporting that police have been "treating incident as a terrorist attack until they know otherwise."

edit3: Apparently the victims are (not surprisingly) mostly young girls, and the bomb(s) contained nails as shrapnel. Since "evil" commands too much respect, I'm going to maintain vermin as the perpetrators, though the solution to both is identical.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 22 May 2017 at 08:45 PM.

10. I'm tired of this crap.