Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: TNL's Gaming Recommendations

1. Skygunner has some of my favorite character/locale/technology design in a game ever.

So good n' tasty.

2. I'm gonna start round 2 at the end of March. I'll do these updates in a bit. I do hope that those of us who haven't played some of the games on the list have gone back and given them a try, I have for a few (plan to do more) and have really enjoyed it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Koei's Dynasty Tactics.
    I am intrigued. Is DT2 a better buy than DT1? They are both dirt cheap so I guess there is no harm in getting both.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Skygunner has some of my favorite character/locale/technology design in a game ever.

So good n' tasty.
    Believe.

It's sad that it can't even run smooth on the PS3, though.

Ys 4 PC Engine - The best action RPG for the PC Engine.

6. I wholeheartedly second StriderKyo's recommendation of Dynasty Tactics. The best SRPG's play more like puzzle/board games than skill-spamming grindfests (HAY NIPPON ICHI!). If you notice a soft glimmer surrounding a copy of Dynasty Tactics, it's actually the quintessence of that very ideal. You can literally see it.

7. Alright, I'd like to go ahead and open this up again for any second recommendations anyone would like to make. I'll put the list below the main list in alphabetical order, and I'll do some updates that I missed last time.

8. In that case...

Lemme 2nd:

Culdcept
    Drill Dozer
    Toy Commander