Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best torrent program for os x?

Best torrent program for os x?

Well, what is it? azuerus runs like a heap of shit.

2. i have an older version of azureus, love it :x, i never update it.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

I was a big fan of Azureus a few years ago when I was King Torrent. Also: back when I ran windows.

But it just crashed os x. lol it just workz!

I need something new.

4. I love Transmission. Small, works great, and can now handle downloading only certain files from larger torrents.

I've never really understood why people use those crazy complicated torrent apps (as in, not sure what you need besides opening and downloading a torrent, maybe now and then making one), so it might not be advanced enough for some of the leet torrenters out there.

Still, give it a try.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Looks good to me... thanks.

/thread

6. Can you not use uTorrent on a Mac?

7. I used Azureus in OS X without problems, like I continue to do in Windows. Transmission was okay but it's severely lacking in options and more importantly, something about the way it behaves ends up getting it banned from a lot of trackers.

No uTorrent for OS X yet. I just need this to hit and run the CS3 suite and then I'll be done torrenting for a while again.

9. I use Azureus... it's bloated but it's the best 5've been able to find. Transmission just doesn't have enough options for me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    5've
    You typed this post on your cell phone, didn't you?