Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aliens: Real?

1. Aliens: Real?

What are your thoughts on extraterrestial life?
    pwned by Ivan

2. My stand on aliens is pretty much the same as any of the other "conspiracies" with evidence supporting both sides. I am undecided with whether it is truth of fiction.

On one hand, it seems likely(to me at least) that there is other intelligent life somewhere in the universe. I mean there certainly isn't any evidence to suggest otherwise. But at the same time, there IS evidence to suggest that other life is out there. Unfortunately, that evidence is 9 out of 10 times faked.

I am only talking about pictures and official documents when I say that, as personally I think all of those idiots saying they were abducted are 100% full of shit. I don't know why, something about them just annoys me greatly.

3. I think theyre out there

are they coming here and doing weird things that i have no freaking clue about

but i personally thik its vain for us to think when there are billions upon billions of stars and planets out there for us to think were the only ones with life

come on

4. but i personally thik its vain for us to think when there are billions upon billions of stars and planets out there for us to think were the only ones with life
    Exactly

5. they're out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

*refers to the Hitchhiker's Guide*

"Earth: Mostly Harmless"

7. Rather than taking the time to make a full post, I'll just present a simple equation.

JohnPV's post + proper spelling & grammar = my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Originally posted by LordPerrin
    Rather than taking the time to make a full post, I'll just present a simple equation.

JohnPV's post + proper spelling & grammar = my post.
    i say BAH to your proper spelling and grammar :P

9. Well, The Universe is just too big, to not to have the possibility of more intelegent life forms existing somewhere else.

But what are the chances of actually meeting them, if they might live millinons of light years away?

10. Originally posted by Tones
    *refers to the Hitchhiker's Guide*

"Earth: Mostly Harmless"
    Damn right.

Douglas Adams = Owns Kidnemo

And on topic, I feel pretty confident that we aren't the only planet with sentient life on it.

This is a good explanation I read one time of the estimated number of planets in the universe.

They say if you take every grain of sand, on every beach on the entire world, and each grain of sand is one solar system, and each solar system is made up of hundreds, maybe thousands of planets: I think it's pretty concieted to think maybe there isn't some type of life out there other than us.