Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Homebrew

1. DS Homebrew

I recently got the M3 DS Simply a flash cart for the DS. I've been downloading different programs on it. It's pretty useful aside from not having to pay for a DS game again anybody here have one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. yoshi's going to love this one.

3. It's cool this stuff exists for homebrew and doing unique things with the system that it doesn't do normally, but...

not having to pay for a DS game again
    ...is awful.

I was thinking of getting a DS flash cart to play emulators but I decided I will wait until I get a PSP since it can handle them better.

5. yeah so far i've only been able to find SNES and NES emulators but aside from that theres a bunch of cool apps DSOrganize which basically turns your DS into a low grade palm pilot. its kinda cool chatting on MIRC with it.

Its not about getting games free though i figured since theres been a thread like this for the PSP we might as well get one going for the DS.

BTW just for the record i still do pay for games. C'mon.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. Wrong place to post this thread, nigga.

7. But theres a PSP thread about this same thing...isn't there?

8. This ain't a dream!

9. ahh well if a mod would be so kind as to move this for me that would be great.

10. There's nothing wrong with talking about homebrew stuff in GD.

So go try out Scummvm DS.