Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything on Steam 10-50% off

1. Everything on Steam 10-50% off

Everything on Steam is discounted to some degree between Christmas (well, Christmas Eve) and New Years.

Notable games:

Bioshock ($37.45)
    Trackmania United ($22.45)
    STALKER ($22.45)
    Psychonauts ($9.95)

So yeah, if you don't buy those games (especially at those prices), you suck.

Holy shit am I going to be irresponsible this week. I was wondering why there were no discounts on Steam up until this point.

edit: Damn it... almost everything I want is in the 10% category. Maybe I won't be quite so irresponsible.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 24 Dec 2007 at 03:09 PM.

3. I can't play Psychonauts with a keyboard/mouse or without my 360 pad. Weaksauce.

4. that ID Superpack is the balls at $52.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I can't play Psychonauts with a keyboard/mouse or without my 360 pad. Weaksauce.
    huh? your 360 pad doesnt work on your pc?

6. I don't have the adapter.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't have the adapter.
    you have no excuse. this is your fault.

8. Steam needs more games.

9. I'm gonna have to try crossover once and see how well Steam and HL2 run. If it works well I may have to take advantage of this. I just hate having to use boot camp and boot into windows.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

10. X-COM TFTD is up there and only $4.45...

I haven't used Steam before. Do they do anything to update the older games to make them run better on much faster systems then they were designed for?

I already have the X-COM collector's edition with the version playable on my system but they run super fast even on the lowest speed settings in the game.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in