View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1135 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 11211131113311341135113611371139 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,350 of 11484

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. I never thought I'd be typing this, but I wish I had kept the GFWL version installed.
    Oh well, I have it on 360 anyway.

2. The messaging system was better on GFWL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Problems with the Steam version? It's been good for me.

4. I don't like various things about it that didn't come up on the GFWL version. It's all 'nebulous quality shit,' but enough of a difference that I've dropped the PC version for the PS3 rev (which is marginally worse than the 360 version, again for nebulous quality shit reasons).
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Problems with the Steam version? It's been good for me.
    I only just got it, but I'm not having any problems either. Biggest issue for me is that the cancel/confirm buttons are tied to low and medium kick, so remapping them results in awkward menu navigation. Ripping shit directly out of SFxT is cheap, but expected.

6. The PC version of this game looks so damn good but the issues people are talking about... I expected it. The whole point of GFWL was supposed to be that it handles a bunch of stuff super easily alongside a 360 game and the 360 game handled that stuff well.

7. Even ignoring the 360 factor, I think both GFWL and Xbox Live take a chunk of work and even some hosting out of developer hands, which probably explains the significantly crappier time I had on PS3 Ultra than on 360. Steamworks is supposed to do the same, I think, but there were obviously some transitional issues. Maybe related to GFWL's 360 roots, idk.

Steamworks Ultra has been quite a bit better than PS3 for me, at least. Quick Match never works but Custom gets me into low-lag matches very quickly and reliably. I haven't played much of it yet, though.
    Last edited by Tain; 11 Aug 2014 at 09:44 AM.

8. The Youtube upload actually works at a decent speed unlike the 360 version so I sent my friend vids of me beating his ass ingame.

9. I'm still playing it on 360 and have been thirsting for the summer costumes sadly.

Had a few fun matches with Pineapple too (GG's dude!). Anyone want to do a tournament? That way everyone plays and we can play for virtual fight money.

10. I tried that Youtube uploading once more, replayed the match at regular speed and then looped it back at something like 1/10th speed, the whole process took like 20 minutes and at the end of the super slow replay it decided "Youtube servers cannot be reached, please try again later". No thanks!

GGs Will and yeah let's do a tourney or team battle soon!