View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I just believe it became such a hit because it was a real fun game. Leaps and bounds over its competition and its predecessor. That's it.
    lots of people would say that Tekken and Soul Calibur pushed the fighting genre passed where it was with SF2 and SF3 put the genre, do you believe that? Is SF4 a blemishing late attempt to catch up with a competors? Capcom dropped the ball on this franchise, and there trying to catch up by appealing to the american audience.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    2. Sl1p worked for 1up... that's really all that needs to be said about any shit that comes out of there.

In fairness, the preview was written by Shane B, who we all liked back when he was thray-walsh

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

In fairness, the preview was written by Shane B, who we all liked back when he was thray-walsh
    Shane was thray?

I'll admit, he was a good guy.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

Shane's is supposed to be really good at SF

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I always liked him on TNL. Even if I thought the EGM article was a written blowjob to Capcom and Ono, I still like Shane and will usually defend him.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

Yeah but that was before he went all bat shit insane.

I think Sony injected him with something and he lost his mind
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. please dont turn this into Shane being part of the "sony defense force" arguement, there are enough of those on 1up.

8. Honestly, there was some definite cynicism in that article if you read between the lines. It was very... political in how it phrased it, but it seemed fair.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    please dont turn this into Shane being part of the "sony defense force" arguement, there are enough of those on 1up.
    Shane is just all over the place Bat shit insane, not just with his little SDF, but with everything. The man has lost his mind.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I didn't know Shane was thray-walsh. That's really cool.