View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    There are magazines that are devoted to all kinds of bullshit and japan there is a magazine in japan that shows all the new tasty fast food treats around japan.
    Because America doesn't have tons of magazines on bullshit topics and all sorts of food magazines. Oh wait, yes they do.
    To bring up a game like Guilty Gear is rediculous, that game is one of those runaway success stories in japan for no reason at all.
    LOL Nice try but you'll have to do better than that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Because America doesn't have tons of magazines on bullshit topics and all sorts of food magazines. Oh wait, yes they do.LOL Nice try but you'll have to do better than that.
    All im saying is that just because it has a magazine doesn't mean its more popular japan, Im the only one that ever busted out any proof with a chart. How about you try and prove something to me with some facts?

3. You have no idea what you're talking about so please leave this thread thank you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Sl1p worked for 1up... that's really all that needs to be said about any shit that comes out of there.
    To their credit, he was only an intern and they got rid of him pretty quickly. I think 1up is the best of the North American mainstream sites; I often disagree with them, but they grade on a tougher scale than Gamespot or IGN & seem less influenced by advertiser dollars. They also do the best job on the internet of getting footage of big titles out early with the 1up show, and their podcast is usually pretty entertaining.

[Sidenote - Safari's spellcheck doesn't have the word "podcast"? WTF? ]

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    Yeah but that was before he went all bat shit insane.

I think Sony injected him with something and he lost his mind
    You just don't like him because he's not batting for your team. You say crazy stuff about Nintendo shit all the time. If you listen to their podcast his Sony love is between the lines and he doesn't actively trash other systems and often enjoys & compliments them.
    -Kyo

5. It depends who Shane is talking to, he saves the super troll gems for Garnett. He is a Sony zealot though.

6. He trolls garnett because garnett always take the backseat opinion even if he himself doesnt approve of it, the 1up your podcast is best when they are arguing.

7. he totally sidestepped the cammy question in the second video. I dont think shes gonna make the cut.

FTL D=
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    To their credit, he was only an intern and they got rid of him pretty quickly. I think 1up is the best of the North American mainstream sites; I often disagree with them, but they grade on a tougher scale than Gamespot or IGN & seem less influenced by advertiser dollars. They also do the best job on the internet of getting footage of big titles out early with the 1up show, and their podcast is usually pretty entertaining.
    Gametrailers.com beats them all hands down. 1up would come in second with their stuff but IMHO the loss of Luke Smith, John Davis (spelling), and Mark McDonald has been a series blow.

You just don't like him because he's not batting for your team. You say crazy stuff about Nintendo shit all the time. If you listen to their podcast his Sony love is between the lines and he doesn't actively trash other systems and often enjoys & compliments them.
    No I started disliking him long before the PS3 or Wii came out. He does too actively trash the other systems all the time. He's been saying some crazy shit since the end of last gen and it's only gotten crazier.

Personally like I said I miss Luke, John and Mark, and would listen to a podcast from just them.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Granderoho has a wiki entry!
    Well played.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Granderoho has a wiki entry!
    Why the hell am I F-chan, I hate most japanese games, I'm actually more of a FPS guy but I like to play brawlers from time to time. Also Im not black or mexican and I cerianly dont have a vagina. Granderoho is spanish for big red which is my nickname with my friends, I made it as a joke username.

Edit: I mean joke username not joke account
    Last edited by Granderoho; 01 Jan 2008 at 07:22 PM.