View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. Fake account or not, this new guy preys exactly on TNL's pet peeves. Spelling, grammer, taste, general lack of knowledge, and a general inability to take a hint.

A damn near Achewood-level of character nuance going on there. Shame he's probably a real person. Cheers to you, sir.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Fake account or not, this new guy preys exactly on TNL's pet peeves. Spelling, grammer, taste, general lack of knowledge, and a general inability to take a hint.

A damn near Achewood-level of character nuance going on there. Shame he's probably a real person.

Yeah, I don't think it was the multiple accounts thing that had him banned from 1up.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    he totally sidestepped the cammy question in the second video. I dont think shes gonna make the cut.

FTL D=
    That 12 year old whore plays like shit anyways. Fuck her.

I just hope theres a bunch of new characters that play differently to the old ones. Some may rephrase this as "I hope its an actual sequel".

4. no I taked with the mod that administered the ban, he was pissed that I made more than one account to do the contest, I was just trying to win a PS3 so I made a few extra accounts. All my etra accounts got perma'd and my primary got banned tell Jan. 16, so all you that hate me, Im going to be a regualar tell then.

5. QUICK. Somebody set up a PS3 contest.

So, do the new videos have any insight into the new characters yet, or is it just "Ryu is a character who is driven to be a warrior" shit?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    nAll my etra accounts got perma'd and my primary got banned tell Jan. 16, so all you that hate me, Im going to be a regualar tell then.
    That's making a pretty big assumption that we won't ban you before then.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. yea well I got my own Wiki TNL page, Im legit

LOL. Well if I get banned I can be proud that I made such a big splash on the board.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Fake account or not, this new guy preys exactly on TNL's pet peeves. Spelling, grammer, taste, general lack of knowledge, and a general inability to take a hint.

A damn near Achewood-level of character nuance going on there. Shame he's probably a real person. Cheers to you, sir.

Good show indeed.

Special bonus points for repeated use of "there" in place of "they're". This guy is button-pushing gold.

*Gets another bowl of popcorn to watch some more*

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    grammer
    WHO'S PUSHING THE BUTTONS NOW

10. Secret war!