View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. *ruins thread sub-title*

2. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    i just want cammy, please dont ruin cammy by making her look like some fat bitch.
    Agreed. Also: online play?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Agreed. Also: online play?
    It's a safe assumption to make considering that Tekken 5:DR and VF5 have online modes. It would be crazy if SF4 didn't have an online mode since SF2:HF XBLA and the upcoming SSF2T:HD Remix have them as well.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Yeah. Online play will be a big focus when it comes to consoles. They even mentioned briefly in the 1UP Special that Ono has some sort of great idea for online play that he will be implementing into the game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
    Yeah. Online play will be a big focus when it comes to consoles. They even mentioned briefly in the 1UP Special that Ono has some sort of great idea for online play that he will be implementing into the game.
    If it's GGPO, then instant win. Not going to happen though.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. I doubt it's anything network related, though if the GGPO-based netcode in HDRemix is good, I could see them using that. If I had to take a guess, it'll be some sort of new mode like Soul Calibur 2's Conquest mode or Alpha 3's World Tour mode but revamped for online play. At least I hope so!

7. Soul Calibur 2's Conquest mode ... revamped for online play.
    I totally forgot about that and how ticked I was that it wasn't in home versions.

That would be SO AWESOME.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    If it's GGPO, then instant win. Not going to happen though.
    GGPO is pretty fantastic. I have it on my computer and even though there is still lag, it doesn't always effect the game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I hate all the old Street Fighters, I can't stand to play any of them. Well I can stand some Alpha 3, but that's about it. I just could never find a character I actually enjoyed playing besides Ryu and Ken.
    I feel pretty much the same since all I play is 3rd Strike.

The footage looks good though and the art style definitely shows an older Ryu and Ken that are more along the lines of early SF3. I'll miss the parrying though, hopefully something will be put in it's place that will be similarly fun and rewarding.
    Last edited by Will; 31 Dec 2007 at 12:30 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    . I'll miss the parrying though, hopefully something will be put in it's place that will be similarly fun and rewarding.
    Good character balance and gameplay, with any luck. I don't need new gimmicks.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life