View Poll Results: Which console warrior are you!?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 62.50%
  • PS3

21 21.88%
  • PC

11 11.46%
  • screw SF, not 16 bit enough

4 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha Gold Championship Edition'

1. Haven't read much on this forum have you?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I'm new to this forum, I got banned from 1up for a month for have alternate accounts.

3. We also don't like internet memes. Fix that pls. =)

4. He probably doesn't understand what a meme is.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    He probably doesn't understand what a meme is.
    its a cultural reference info that is passed on via the mouth, I guess you dont like my avatar.

6. Yes, I am personally offended by your avatar.

7. I definitely like the background in the game, though....i'm not liking the way they're designing Ken and Ryu. I kinda wished they kept it like SF3. Revenge gauge sounds nice but gotta wait and see how that looks first. I do agree that they should've kept it in chronological order, they should've just named it SF2.5 rather than 4. All and all; i can't wait to play this once its out.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    I'm new to this forum, I got banned from 1up for a month for have alternate accounts.
    That has to be in top 10 of things you probably shouldn't mention when you're new to a messageboard.

9. My mom got me a "Don't Tase Me Bro" bumper sticker as a joke. I didn't find it funny. Instead I put it on this kid's car whom I hate. I found that funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. I think I should make a new one that says "Don't Troll Me Bro"

you guys probly won't find that funny but whatever, I just want to talk about this game. Do you guys think the charecter models are to big in this game, because I think they made them a little to big.
    Last edited by Granderoho; 31 Dec 2007 at 11:44 AM.