Thread: SSSR - Jill Valentine on the beach! :D

1. SSSR - Jill Valentine on the beach! :D

And here's the original B&W for any CG'ers out there! ^_^

My boss is an Italian plumber.

2. Woot! It's Jill! (although I like Claire more )
    Both versions look great, but there's a muscle on her left arm below her elbow that looks a little odd to me. But overall a massive thumbs up! Keep it up!

3. Originally posted by Wildcat
    Woot! It's Jill! (although I like Claire more )
    Both versions look great, but there's a muscle on her left arm below her elbow that looks a little odd to me. But overall a massive thumbs up! Keep it up!
    that odd?!? you should ask you first what the hell she is doing with a knife in the beach that is odd...oh and by the way good work

4. The reason why was because a zombie was supposed to attack her on the beach, but Rush scrapped it at the last minute. So, here she is in an action pose on the beach by her lonesome.

It honestly doesn't matter either way; it's a nice pic. I love it.
    "...? Uh, I'm sorry, what?" - Homestar Runner

5. Yeah, it's a pretty nice pic. I especially like how you got "S.T.A.R." to stretch across her chest (alright, I admit, I just like looking at her chest). I think it's pretty funny that she has her gun strapped to her leg, even though she's in suit (a S.T.A.R.S suit, nonetheless).

The only thing I'd suggest is maybe desaturating her a bit, so she fits with the background more. Oh, it looks like you like the semi-exagerrated proportions of, say, the SF Alpha or Darkstalker series, with big hands and a feet (otherwise, she'd have some pretty big feet for a chick). I think that's cool, I like that style too. However, just anatomically speaking, there's some weird stuff going on with her ankles, epecially *her* left; seems too high up.

But I was just nitpicking; I think it looks great!