Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4555575859

Thread: This Month's Haul, January 2008 edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    I received my 5 free HD DVD's from the promotion back in October: Black Rain, The Hulk, Full Metal Jacket, Fire Wall, and Babel. After watching Black Rain and being unimpressed by the movie itself, it is also a lousy conversion to HD.
    Watch The Hulk. It's not a great movie but one of the best conversions to HD on the format.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Got a bunch of MS points today at Walmart, going to buy RezHD and Pacman CE with them, then I'm going to buy poker smash next week.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Watch The Hulk. It's not a great movie but one of the best conversions to HD on the format.
    I plan on watching all of them at least once before trading them in. Is this movie any more or less violent compared to the Fantastic Four? My son is itching to watch it but I like to screen PG-13 movies ahead of time before allowing him to watch them. He is young but really into superheroes and I didn't think FF was inappropriate for him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    I plan on watching all of them at least once before trading them in. Is this movie any more or less violent compared to the Fantastic Four? My son is itching to watch it but I like to screen PG-13 movies ahead of time before allowing him to watch them. He is young but really into superheroes and I didn't think FF was inappropriate for him.
    Man, let him watch some R rated super hero movies (V for Vendetta, Blade, etc.). I watched R rated movies as a kid, and look how I turned out.

5. Gay and racist? JK!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    Gay and racist?
    Damn.....

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    Gay and racist? JK!
    IBTN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!