Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: 60GB PlayStation 3

1. WTB: 60GB PlayStation 3

I'll need to have one of these eventually and I'd like it to be a US 60GB unit. If anyone's looking to get rid of a well-kept system, lemme know.

2. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&postcount=201

hopefully youll appreciate uncharted once you get it, your impressions on it were just... i was at a loss for words.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    hopefully youll appreciate uncharted once you get it, your impressions on it were just... i was at a loss for words.
    I already played half of the game and wasn't impressed. I'm not looking for a PS3 so I can play the rest of the game. Thanks for the link, though. I'll hit up haoh.

4. the game is entirely above and beyond what MP3 could hope to be.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    the game is entirely above and beyond what MP3 could hope to be.
    hay guys is this the new uncharted thread

6. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    That's funny. Are you going to sell me your 60GB PS3?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    That's funny. Are you going to sell me your 60GB PS3?
    He will sell you a 60GB PS3, but not his. Just let him post a couple more times and you'll dying for one to complete your immersive enthusiast home theatre experience.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. My local Best Buy had tons of these about 2-3 weeks ago (when I got mine). I don't know if you're looking at paying retail, but the BB deal had the 60gb going for $499 (including 5 free Blu-Ray movies) plus an extra controller and Heavenly Sword (both of which I was able to "return" to Circuit City and parleyed into Uncharted and COD4). So, check BB out, you might find some there.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    My local Best Buy had tons of these about 2-3 weeks ago (when I got mine). I don't know if you're looking at paying retail, but the BB deal had the 60gb going for $499 (including 5 free Blu-Ray movies) plus an extra controller and Heavenly Sword (both of which I was able to "return" to Circuit City and parleyed into Uncharted and COD4). So, check BB out, you might find some there.
    That deal expired mid-November.

10. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    You need to not follow people around the forum and spam them with propaganda or I will destroy you. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.