Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Completion Thread 2008

1. Ha. Yes, somebody posted a thread about backloggery on Got-Next a month or two ago. My sig links to my profile.

2. I know you're there. I was glancing over your list yesterday and didn't find a mention of the place in this thread/post.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca View Post
    Neat little site to furthermore track your Pile of Shames/joyous completions of '08.

http://backloggery.com
    Nice site. I'll probably use it for 2008 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Nice one, Tain. I look up to anyone who can 1CC even easy shoot 'em ups, let alone more difficult ones.
    Thanks! I want to give DoDonPachi an honest shot, but I feel like I need something more relaxing (Myst III) first.
    Last edited by Tain; 21 Jan 2008 at 09:32 PM.

4. I finished off History Channel: Civil War on the 360 today. Its not horrible but the potential for a pretty good game is there if they used a better engine or at least use the Call of Duty 2 engine better. Its an ugly game with a low framerate. Its pretty funny when you and an enemy reload weapons..its takes forever and its like a race to see who can complete the reload. I just pull out the knife and finish the dude off.

I completed Omega Five without dying using Sensei on my first try but I think everyone can do that! Sensei is just way too powerful but it was fun anyways. I just have to beat it with R.A.D to finish the game with everyone.

is the ps2 rev of killer 7 significantly worse than the gc rev?

I have a shrink wrapped copy of it for the ps2 that's been sitting on my shelf for about a year, I want to know before I open it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Time Crisis 4: 6M broken & 1-life clear

I've finally broken the 6M barrier on TC4 and also gotten my first 1-life clear with it.

Player 1 Solo

Score: 6,009,860
    Accuracy: 64.2%
    Time: 29'07"55

Quote Originally Posted by Rocca View Post
    Neat little site to furthermore track your Pile of Shames/joyous completions of '08.

http://backloggery.com
    Nice find. I'm not sure I want to find out my totals though. I at least reserved the user name.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    is the ps2 rev of killer 7 significantly worse than the gc rev?

I have a shrink wrapped copy of it for the ps2 that's been sitting on my shelf for about a year, I want to know before I open it.
    The big difference is that the PS2 version has much worse loading. Aside from that they're pretty comparable, as far as I remember.

9. 2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Easily the best of the Prime series (the 2d games are still better).

It's nice to see Retro finally delivered a kick-ass ending. The entire final segment was intense.

It will be interesting to see what Retro's next project is, as they are obviously a talented team.

I hope Nintendo has plans to continue the Metroid series within the next few years. Half of me wishes they would give it to another team -- it's time for a change to the formula. Then again, finally being done with the annoying space pirates may be change enough for Retro to deliver a kick-ass sequel sometime down the road.

I just hope it's not 5 years down the road. And please, forget about scanning and finally fix the damn sidestep move.
    Last edited by PKBMax; 28 Jan 2008 at 12:18 AM.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

10. I finished Mass Effect for the second time and didn't get the ally achievements because I only did about 50 side quests. I'm kind of burned out on the game and don't really think I'll try for any more.