Page 16 of 735 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Dreamcast

So Live's problems are now running on two weeks...I haven't been able to play any multi-player and considering that this occurred during my prime gaming time (holidays) I'm really pissed. Two weeks of "free" XBL play isn't going to cut it for me, nor will an XBLA game of MS' choosing. Any chance we'll get free MS points?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

2. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    So Live's problems are now running on two weeks...I haven't been able to play any multi-player and considering that this occurred during my prime gaming time (holidays) I'm really pissed. Two weeks of "free" XBL play isn't going to cut it for me, nor will an XBLA game of MS' choosing. Any chance we'll get free MS points?
    Its been crappy but I've still been able to play games. What are you trying to play? COD4 is pretty crappy but it does work. I've tried Vegas and Team Fortress 2 and didnt have any problems.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Dreamcast

I haven't been able to play COD4 more than 2-3 games in two weeks. And I haven't been able to play any SFII, Catan, or other XBLA games online (offline, sure, but what's the point?). Boooooo!

4. Halo is still pretty on and off. I can get in matches sometimes, but not join up with any friends. Randomly after a completed match, information will fail to load and I have to quit for the night. It's getting very irritating.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    isnt eternal sonata namcos? speaking of which i need to finish this.
    Sorry, by "theirs" I meant the PS3, not Capcom.

6. Meach, you should play Cod4 with TNL. We rock x-mas noobs faces off.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Dreamcast

Request me and invite next time I'm on. Heads-up I'm only lvl 18-19 right now (ie, no silenced P90) but I'm happy to take bullets for the team!

8. I just got Gears back over the holidays, who's up for some games sometime? Opaque? Huh buddy?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    I just got Gears back over the holidays, who's up for some games sometime? Opaque? Huh buddy?
    As soon as we're done moving into the new place. We don't even have power there.

10. zomg kuro lets go with the GEarssssss
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),