Page 29 of 735 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

Got my RROD today! Right after I bought a 1600 points card. Typical.

How long does it take to get a replacement? I know many of you have experience with this process.

time to drop kick it out the window.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I was in traffic on the way to work today and found myself behind this car. It about says everything concerning Microsoft's quality control.
    hahaha

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

How long does it take to get a replacement? I know many of you have experience with this process.
    A lot of people here had theirs back in under 2 weeks, mine took 4.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    A lot of people here had theirs back in under 2 weeks, mine took 4.
    The tears are a direct quote.

/gimmick.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

My first one took 3 weeks.

But the one they sent didn't work.

The second one took 4.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Yeah because a history of making TVs VCR's and CD players has anything to with building a gaming console...
    I snipped the rest of your post, because you had it right up to this point. Having a history in hardware DOES make a difference, yes. I mean, that's just obvious. At the end of the day, there are a lot of similarities between one piece of electronics hardware and another, and a copy having experience in that is absolutely going to be in a better position when making any new piece of hardware than a copy with little to no hardware experience.

At this point, it seems like you're arguing just to argue, which is pointless.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. A friend just got his back, it took 2 weeks. He got his console back too, not a refurb or new box.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Someone paid to get that on their car? what a tool.
    It's just a cool coincidence. I was stuck in traffic and the guy pulled in front of me. I had my cell phone and just had to take a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Line of sight? Maybe that's why I have trouble connecting my 360 to my network from downstairs when the router is a floor above. I have an original xbox adapter.
    Yeah, the box doesn't say it anywhere, and you have to hunt for it in the manual. It really pissed me off, because there's no way I would have bought it had I known. My modem's in the family room and my 360 is in my game room across the house.

It still works, but only sometimes.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie