Page 3 of 735 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Damn Live...right when my brother decides to finally pick up a 360, and I can't kick his ass in PGR4.

2. Microsoft is shitting on all Silver Members. By accident I discovered, that I couldn't download the trailers for the Oblivion game. GOLD MEMBERS ONLY. What's the point? This game is old... I guess we will see more restrictions in the near future.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

3. The only person who is doing the shitting is yourself, and it's on yourself, because you're a silver member.
    Last edited by Brand X; 03 Jan 2008 at 11:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. lol 360 core

5. Has anyone had any problems with the audio through HDMI? My friend just got an Elite and for some weird reason he's getting this horrible audio static. The picture is perfect but the audio is all borked. Running it through Component now and that fixed the audio problem...could it be the cable or is it the xbox?

6. No problem thru the optical output with HDMI. Try monster cables.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Try monster cables.
    I would be so happy if this fixed the problem.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I would be so happy if this fixed the problem.

9. Stolen from Team Xbox
    Microsoft announced today that it has sold more than 17.7 million Xbox 360 consoles worldwide to date. Furthermore, the software giant announced that it has sold more than 8.1 million copies of Halo 3 since its launch September 25, 2007 while Mass Effect reached 1.6 million units sold in just six weeks since it went on sale!

Microsoft also reminded that Xbox 360 owners spend more on software and accessories than the other platforms, with the Xbox platform enjoying a record-high software attach rate of 6.9, according to November NPD data

They should compare this to the ass crushing the Wii gave them.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

There are video games for the Wii?