Page 4 of 735 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Yeah, it's going to be something that most people already have I'm sure.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I HOPE ITS HALO
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

3. It should be a voucher for any game you want.

Giving me the ability to download a game I already own doesn't make up for not being able to use the service.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It should be a voucher for any game you want.

Giving me the ability to download a game I already own doesn't make up for not being able to use the service.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    There are video games for the Wii?
    It's so awful, now that I have Zack and Wiki I pretty much own every decent game for the wii, bringing the total to: 4, 5 counting Wii Sports.

My girl got me a second controller for Christmas, something I had avoided because I knew I'd only use it for Wii Sports. So today my brother and I went off to the store, after we had tired of Tennis and Boxing, to try to find a new multiplayer game to use the new controller on.

I swear to god, it's either a minigame compilation (Mario Party 8 or WarioWare 5?) Soccer, another boxing game, (How is Victorious Boxers btw?) another Bowling game, or...well, nothing. It's pathetic.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Good thing Smash is coming next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I swear to god, it's either a minigame compilation (Mario Party 8 or WarioWare 5?) Soccer, another boxing game, (How is Victorious Boxers btw?) another Bowling game, or...well, nothing. It's pathetic.
    Or Geometry Wars Galaxies, or Trauma Center: New Blood. Both are excellent and have full co-op play.

Why do 360 and Wii threads feature so much crossover?

James

8. simple, everyone has both systems.
    You need a 360 to have the best games, you need the wii so that you have something to play while microsoft fixes your 360.
    Since nintendo only releases four decent games a year, this plan has worked out beautifully.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    simple, everyone has both systems.
    You need a 360 to have the best games, you need the wii so that you have something to play while microsoft fixes your 360.
    Since nintendo only releases four decent games a year, this plan has worked out beautifully.
    If you get a PS3, you can get just about all of 360 great games with a less than 1% chance of your console breaking. The rate of 360 breaking is over 60% at this point.