Page 6 of 735 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    1. If you actually bought all those games I'd laugh at you because the only good ones I see are Crackdown, Dead Rising, GOW and Mass Effect.

2. You forgot Forza

3. Game Rankings is overrated, I always wondered why crappy games from Microsoft and Nintendo are rated higher, and then I realised that they take magazines like Official Xbox magazine and Nintendo Powers scores into effect. Those two magazines give out 9.9 to just about every game out on those respective consoles which is total bullshit.

Forza sucks, and the rest of those games are enjoyable to many, maybe not all but to many.

Versus the 2 or 3 games on the PS3 that are enjoyable to many other than just a few.

2. Forza kick PGR ass, futhermore most people only buy the largest titles for each console, and nowadays most of the biggest titles are multiplatform so it doesn't matter.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    Forza kick PGR ass, futhermore most people only buy the largest titles for each console, and nowadays most of the biggest titles are multiplatform so it doesn't matter.
    If it doesnt matter, why do you keep posting all this flame bait? Stop being an asshole.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    Forza kick PGR ass, futhermore most people only buy the largest titles for each console, and nowadays most of the biggest titles are multiplatform so it doesn't matter.
    More people have a 360 atm, the PS3 is going to be the great system later one, long past these ones I think just like Sony plans, but right now the 360 is much better than the PS3.

5. Both Forza 2 and PGR4 are great racing games for different reasons (simulation vs arcadey). I prefer arcadey myself so PGR4 is better (not to mention Forza 2's atrocious handling on RWD cars). Plus, it has Geometry Wars Waves.

6. Forza 2 has so much wrong with it and the only thing worth a damn is the online community and custom paint jobs. 50+% of the cars are broken pieces of ass and the single player is an exercise in frustration because the later races are only made long to artificially extend the length of the experience. Having those 2 coupled together for entire classes of races pretty much makes the single player experience one of the most painful in memory. It starts off great, and then takes a nose dive the further you dig into it.

Anyone who thinks the game is great obviously has no idea what a good racing game is. Yes, the core racing mechanics of FWD and AWD cars are really fucking good, but that's about where it ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    the PS3 is going to be the great system later on
    How do you know, Ms. Cleo?

8. XIII. XIII. If this system lasts 10 years like it's supposed to, there's going to be some fantastic games on it. They use an actual OMG money system for the playstation store instead of fucking points, it's clearly the most powerful of the 3 systems, and this years lineup if I recall got me really excited and going "fuck the PS3 is gonna rock this year" I have to recheck to figure out which games sound awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    If you get a PS3, you can get just about all of 360 great games with a less than 1% chance of your console breaking. The rate of 360 breaking is over 60% at this point.
    1% based on what? Sony's great track record on systems that people actually played? The PS1 was a flaming pile of shit and the PS2 stopped reading discs if you looked at it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    1. If you actually bought all those games I'd laugh at you because the only good ones I see are Crackdown, Dead Rising, GOW and Mass Effect.
    No Bioshock in his "good games" list = Joke account.

Ban Pls.
    Last edited by Wildkat; 04 Jan 2008 at 02:53 PM.

10. You really think FFXIII will push that many systems? I certainly don't. This isn't the Playstation all over again.

What of using points? Who cares? It really doesn't bother me (or most people) to have to buy points to purchase items online.

The XBox was the most powerful system last generation and it still wasn't first. Power really doesn't mean all that much.

And I think you're being sarcastic. If you are, bravo.