Page 731 of 735 FirstFirst ... 717727729730731732733 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7350

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Yeah, that's what I thought at first, but then Gohan mentioned 16:9 and having his TV mode set manually. So I thought I'd ask for clarification.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Wait, doesn't 3S do 4:3 with the bars on the side that show trials?
    That's very distracting!

3. You can remove the trials now, but you are stuck with the gray bars instead of just black when playing in widescreen.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I have most of the games from that sale already but I did pick up Final Fight: DI and Dead Rising: Case West. I'm tempted to get Remember Me and Dead Rising digital for $10 but I feel like they're always going to be potential candidates for GwG.
    Is Off the Record worth playing at all? It seemed like such a cop out that it wasn't a $10 DLC if nothing but the plot, the main character model and that extra area.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Is Off the Record worth playing at all? It seemed like such a cop out that it wasn't a $10 DLC if nothing but the plot, the main character model and that extra area.
    I wouldn't buy it, from what I've seen it's kind of an alternate take on Dead Rising 2 with the same assets and everything so if you have DR2 there's no real reason to buy it. Case 0 and West are definitely worth checking out though as prologues/epilogues to DR2 respectively.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I think kedawa has a 4:3 tv. I believe the other hd remakes have real 4:3 support, I'd be surprised if 3s didn't.
    I have my XBOX hooked up to a CRT monitor with a VGA cable. For some odd reason, the XBLA port supports only 16:9 output. Even weirder is the fact that setting the game to display in a little 4:3 window in the middle of the screen also adds a fishbowl CRT effect.

What GohanX is doing is setting the game to stretch out horizontally and fill the whole 16:9 field, and then using his monitor's settings to vertically stretch the image to hide the letterbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I wouldn't buy it, from what I've seen it's kind of an alternate take on Dead Rising 2 with the same assets and everything so if you have DR2 there's no real reason to buy it. Case 0 and West are definitely worth checking out though as prologues/epilogues to DR2 respectively.
    Off the Record has photography because Frank West. If you missed that in DR2, maybe you'll like it.
    Last edited by kedawa; 06 Aug 2014 at 08:56 PM.

I could swear I was playing 3s full screen when it came out on my sdtv, but it's been a long time

8. Maybe you were playing the DC version or Anniversary Collection?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I have my XBOX hooked up to a CRT monitor with a VGA cable. For some odd reason, the XBLA port supports only 16:9 output. Even weirder is the fact that setting the game to display in a little 4:3 window in the middle of the screen also adds a fishbowl CRT effect.

What GohanX is doing is setting the game to stretch out horizontally and fill the whole 16:9 field, and then using his monitor's settings to vertically stretch the image to hide the letterbox.
    I wonder if it works using component/rca cables, but not a vga cable. What resolution is the system set on? I could see that bug slipping through.

Or they just didn't care about that case, which I can see happening also. Curious, did you play darkstalkers or the marvel/capcom origins games? Those were by the same company and I assume would have the same problem.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner