Page 7 of 735 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Forza 2 has so much wrong with it and the only thing worth a damn is the online community and custom paint jobs. 50+% of the cars are broken pieces of ass and the single player is an exercise in frustration because the later races are only made long to artificially extend the length of the experience. Having those 2 coupled together for entire classes of races pretty much makes the single player experience one of the most painful in memory. It starts off great, and then takes a nose dive the further you dig into it.

Anyone who thinks the game is great obviously has no idea what a good racing game is. Yes, the core racing mechanics of FWD and AWD cars are really fucking good, but that's about where it ends.
    I don't disagree with you, but it is still fun to race online with FWD/AWD cars. Coupled that with real damage modeling and not completely brain-dead AI still make it a good racing game.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    I don't disagree with you, but it is still fun to race online with FWD/AWD cars. Coupled that with real damage modeling and not completely brain-dead AI still make it a good racing game.
    Like I said, the multiplayer and the racing mechanics are good (besides RWD), but when you have a terrible SP mode and a large portion of the cars nearly unusable because of the controls it's very tough to call the game "good", let alone even close to "great".
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    1% based on what? Sony's great track record on systems that people actually played? The PS1 was a flaming pile of shit and the PS2 stopped reading discs if you looked at it funny.

No Bioshock in his "good games" list = Joke account.

Ban Pls.
    I didn't mention Bioshock becuase it is coming to PS3, Bioshock kicks ass

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    XIII. XIII. If this system lasts 10 years like it's supposed to, there's going to be some fantastic games on it. They use an actual OMG money system for the playstation store instead of fucking points, it's clearly the most powerful of the 3 systems, and this years lineup if I recall got me really excited and going "fuck the PS3 is gonna rock this year" I have to recheck to figure out which games sound awesome.
    GOW3 will move more PS3's than FF1XIII, but yeah im not usually the big RPGer and im really looking forward to that game. Hopefully i'll get a PS3 by then.
    Last edited by Granderoho; 04 Jan 2008 at 03:18 PM.

4. What of using points? Who cares? It really doesn't bother me (or most people) to have to buy points to purchase items online.
    Having to buy a couple bucks worth of gamertag icons or whatever (or credit that you may or may not ever find a use for) alongside a $10 XBLA game is pretty dumb, imo.

5. Who does that? I save my points up until I need them again.

6. Eventhough, it would take money out of MS's pockets. It would be sweet if they had some way of giving you XBL points in exchange for so achievement points. A little rewards system, so to speak.

They need to incorporate more games giving you custom gamertag icons or themes for getting all the achievements on a game. That would be cool.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

7. Um, I just read online that Bioshock and Mass Effect are coming out on the PS3, and the rumor about MGS4 coming to 360 has been squashed about a billion times. Have fun playing your not exclusives while I play them all on a superior system and enjoy MGS4.

8. Come and get your pound of flesh!

If this actually gets anywhere MS is going to settle (dur), as the last thing they want is the EULA for XBL going under court scrutiny.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Um, I just read online that Bioshock and Mass Effect are coming out on the PS3.
    Where?
    The rumor about MGS4 coming to 360 has been squashed about a billion times.
    By whom?
    Have fun playing your not exclusives while I play them all on a superior system and enjoy MGS4.
    I knew you and B-Ri were dating.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    By whom?
    Konami.

http://kotaku.com/340097/mgs4-360-ru...shed-yet-again

Quote Originally Posted by Konami PR guy
    For the record, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a PlayStation 3 exclusive and there are no plans to develop an Xbox 360 version of the game.