Page 15 of 735 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Granderoho sucks, we all get it. There was too much fronting on him in this thread so I did it in a few others.

Anyways...

Anyone with a japanese account dl the Operation Darkness demo? It's telling me it's not available for this area, while some time ago I was able to grab the Guilty Gear demo with no problem.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    the live servers are running vista, if they downgrade to xp all will be well!!!
    *Upgrade.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    Anyone with a japanese account dl the Operation Darkness demo? It's telling me it's not available for this area, while some time ago I was able to grab the Guilty Gear demo with no problem.
    No, but I played a bit of the game at a friends house. It's just not very fun at all.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Dammit. Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably end up buying it anyway just to say "Thanks for trying, Atlus."

5. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Also, Lost Planet is being ported to PS3.
    Damn, Sony must've pissed Capcom off if they're going to release Lost Planet on the PS3.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Damn, Sony must've pissed Capcom off if they're going to release Lost Planet on the PS3.
    i LOLed IRL

... ZOMG
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I'm pretty pissed about this, since the PS3 version of it has a playable Mega Man and Frank West. And their Eternal Sonata has extras that I'm drooling over too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    I'm pretty pissed about this, since the PS3 version of it has a playable Mega Man and Frank West
    I would play that.

9. For Serious.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    I'm pretty pissed about this, since the PS3 version of it has a playable Mega Man and Frank West. And their Eternal Sonata has extras that I'm drooling over too.
    isnt eternal sonata namcos? speaking of which i need to finish this.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),