Page 1 of 735 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Xbox 360 I Official Xbox 360 Thread

The latency of the previous thread was having problems converting the VDimm into the right kinds of MOSFETs and if we don't act quick TNL is going to have its CPU FSB/DRAM ratio run out of BIOS.

Database.

I hear the EWJ soundtrack is going up on the XBL marketplace, but they have to do maintenance on live before they host it up because of the massive server load they're expecting.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Didn't Tommy Mattola do the soundtrack for Earthworm Jim?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

No I'm pretty sure it was Tommy Bahama
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

5. I believe he did.

It came to him in a dream after he invented MIDI, IIRC.

6. Stop changing the thread title. No one cares about this Advent Children shit.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. No one cares about the Earthworm Jim shit and I made the thread first.

I'll cut the Advent Children since the movie sucked and I only used it because it came to mind, but the Soundtrack shit has nothing to do with Xbox at all.

Official Xbox 360 Thread VII: Huge Prickwaving Dickfight
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    No one cares about the Earthworm Jim shit and I made the thread first.

I'll cut the Advent Children since the movie sucked and I only used it because it came to mind, but the Soundtrack shit has nothing to do with Xbox at all.
    lol

Anyway, back on topic. Whose shit is breaking?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

10. This is a thread title I can get behind.