Page 733 of 735 FirstFirst ... 719729731732733734735 LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 7350

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. They're one Steam for the same price. The art is kind of horrific especially in the first. But the second is a lot better, and also let's you play with remake sound and original graphics, which is how I would have liked to play the first.

2. Oh, I think I'd prefer this on PC.
    Thanks for pointing that out.

3. Has anyone had a problem playing a game online recently? Monaco says I'm not on XBL when I am and will only let me play single player. Charlie Murder also so I'm offline, won't upload my stats for the leaderboards, but I can force it to join/invite friends to a lobby (gives me the offline warning, then puts me into the lobby).

4. Games with Gold for the 360 in April:

Gears of War Judgement
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Army of Two: Devil's Cartel
    Terraria

Really good month, I'm most happy about getting the digital version of Gears Judgement, been waiting for a sale on that forever so this will do even better.

5. I was thinking about getting Judgement and AC4 soon too. Awesome timing.

6. It's about time Terraria got offered, hopefully more people discover this relatively unknown hidden gem.

7. It just seemed like 2D Minecraft to me. What am I missing?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Nothing. Mech is being sarcastic.

9. It's not even as good as Minecraft in 2D would be. It's just absolute garbage with no redeeming factors.

10. It sounds awful. I've redeemed every free gwg title so far. Maybe it's time to let one slide.