Page 5 of 735 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    If you get a PS3, you can get just about all of 360 great games with a less than 1% chance of your console breaking. The rate of 360 breaking is over 60% at this point.
    Because online games are better on the 360 cause thats what most of us play on.

Ok this has to be a joke account. I'd say this guy and superturtle are B-Ri but I just don't see him doing anthing like this... unless he really is a Sony viral marketer.

2. What's your gamertag Granderoho?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    If you get a PS3, you can get just about all of 360 great games with a less than 1% chance of your console breaking. The rate of 360 breaking is over 60% at this point.
    So I can get Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Condemned, Crack Down, Dead Rising, Eternal Sonata, Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Overlord, PGR3/4 and Viva Pinata on PS3?

Fun side note, on Game Rankings top 100 games list there are 8 Xbox 360 games and only 2 PS3 games. Those 2 PS3 games are not exclusives and rated higher in their 360 counterparts. What does that mean? General consensus of the entire game ranking media is that the 360 is a better place for playing games.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    What's your gamertag Granderoho?
    LameAssGamer?

5. -|jokeaccount420|-

6. Its bigred0873, but I haven't renewed my gold subscribtion yet

7. I'm thinking of changing my Gamer tag to Rage Cage

8. Ass Lass, imo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    So I can get Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Condemned, Crack Down, Dead Rising, Eternal Sonata, Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Overlord, PGR3/4 and Viva Pinata on PS3?

Fun side note, on Game Rankings top 100 games list there are 8 Xbox 360 games and only 2 PS3 games. Those 2 PS3 games are not exclusives and rated higher in their 360 counterparts. What does that mean? General consensus of the entire game ranking media is that the 360 is a better place for playing games.
    1. If you actually bought all those games I'd laugh at you because the only good ones I see are Crackdown, Dead Rising, GOW and Mass Effect.

2. You forgot Forza

3. Game Rankings is overrated, I always wondered why crappy games from Microsoft and Nintendo are rated higher, and then I realised that they take magazines like Official Xbox magazine and Nintendo Powers scores into effect. Those two magazines give out 9.9 to just about every game out on those respective consoles which is total bullshit.

Last edited by Granderoho; 04 Jan 2008 at 02:05 PM.

10. Have you even played Bioshock you twat? Halo 3 is awesome and 4 player co-op makes it even better.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"