Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington Allows Teachers To Have Sex with Students

1. Washington Allows Teachers To Have Sex with Students

Lol score one for the evergreen state... whoop whoop...

Court: WA Teachers can have sex with 18-year-olds

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 12:04 PM

SEATTLE. - State law does not bar teachers from having sex with 18-year-old students.

That's the decision of a three-judge panel of the Washington Court of Appeals, which on Tuesday ordered the dismissal of a case brought against Hoquiam High School's former choir teacher.

The teacher, Matthew Hirschfelder, was charged with first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor. He challenged a judge's refusal to dismiss his case. The appeals court unanimously agreed that the state law is vague, and that the Legislature only intended to forbid sexual contact between school employees and students who are 16 or 17.

Hirschfelder was 33 in 2006, at the time of the alleged relationship with the young woman. He resigned the next year.

2. Washington also allows sex with animals.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Your mom allows sex with animals.

Anyways, back on topic: I think it might be time to head back to school. I'll rake up mad teacher wool now!

4. This is something I agree with, Washington rocks.

5. I wish this was active when I was in school, I was 18 my junior year and had some gorgeous teachers.

6. All my teachers were old/ugly/fat hags who couldn't find a willing vibrator. They were so ugly fleas wouldn't jump on them.

7. Teacher assistants tend to be off the charts hot. Right out of college or at the end of it, so they're like 22-23 years old.

8. Which is when the trouble usually arises.

And lol @ at a "relationship" b/w an 18yo student and a teacher. Incoming overturn on appeal, if the Legislature doesn't fix it in 2 seconds.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

9. The appeals court unanimously agreed that the state law is vague, and that the Legislature only intended to forbid sexual contact between school employees and students who are 16 or 17.
    Does this mean they can fuck 15yo and younger, too?

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Does this mean they can fuck 15yo and younger, too?

Yes
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453