Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Dreams

1. Post Your Dreams

If some of you are anything like me, you have some pretty wild dreams (who doesn't?) and would like to share them with people now and then. Unfortunately, I hate listening to other people telling me about their dreams, and I know people feel the same way when I tell them mine. So post your stuff here and anyone who's actually interested in them can comment as much or little as they like.

2. I dreamt this thread didn't exist. Sadly, it was but a dream...

3. copied from a previous thread:

Every once and and a while I have what I call Dream Storms. Nights where when I wake up I feel as though I dreamed the whole night through and they just shoot from once scenario to another. Weird thing about them is that unlike most dreams, I can recall these vividly.
    Anyhow, part of last nights was that I was on TNL, and Arjue (who I've never really dealt with on the board IRL) sent a post of mine to a mod and got me banned. I was sent a pm that told me i could respond and explain myself, but no matter what I tried to type, all that would come on screen was "I am a huge fag, and I love sucking cock." The more I typed, the more that statement would repeat itself. I closed the browser, installed firefox, and this time when I opened the pm all these Village People pics started popping up all over the screen.

4. Has anyone ever had a dream that they're walking/floating in zero gravity? I've had these recently and it's not quite like flying, but I start off running in a residential/urban area and once I jump, I have the most ridiculous hangtime ever and will go over trees and shit and won't come down until after a few minutes. It also feels like slow-motion at times.

Who's the dream analyzer here?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. I had a dream my mother was giving me a blow job. The wierd thing was, she was really good at it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

She's alright.

7. Josh's mom was definitely better.

I trained her pretty well. huh?

9. No one is born with such BJ skills. Not even Monica Lewinsky.

10. So Ryan... your lady friend's letting you take her up the ass, I take it?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt