Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Post Your Dreams

Freud is all bullshit.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    In my running dreams, I can never run at full speed. Although, I think this is the case for everyone. I want a running dream where I'm running at full speed. None of this Max Payne BS.
    Yeah, I run like I'm wearing a car boot in my dreams. It pisses me off.

3. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Last night I dreamt I killed someone very brutally, took pictures of the dead body, and posted the pictures on TNL in the S&B section to prove I did it. And I was banned.

4. I had a dream last night that I was a magician. My big trick was switching my head with the body of a 23 year old woman I called up from the audience. And then I was a stripper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. pics?

6. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arod stripper.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	36911  
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I have a ton of movie like dreams.

Since 9/11, the most recurring one has been a terrorist attack on Toronto. It always ends the same way: an aghast Jean Chretian/Paul Martin/Stephen Harper walking through the rubble, and George Bush saying, "You're sure fucked now, little buddy."

8. So, I had my first nightmare in a long time last night. There were these private space shuttles and I got in one and flew into outer space. It was at night, too. I got way the fuck out there, turned around and saw the massive dark side of the earth behind me, the sun behind it, and then all of a sudden started shitting my pants with a heart stopping panic attack when I realized I had no idea what I was doing or how to fly that thing and I was in outer fucking space.

This happened instead of seeing Prometheus.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Many people would say you had the more enjoyable of the two experiences.