Thread: does anyone want any of this crap?

does anyone want any of this crap?

I have a Jaguar with no cables or controllers.

I have a psx DDR pad.

I have a Turbo Graffix 16 with no controllers or cables.

I have complete in the box Genesis and Sega CD systems. Super Nintendo too. NES too.

I have a bunch of dumb shit like this taking up space that I don't want it to take up anymore. I'm pretty sure that it all works, but I'm not going to hook any of it up and check. I do know that all the boxed systems worked years ago when I boxed them up.

I think I have a bunch of Saturns too. Also brand new Dreamcast systems.

Every time I look at them I die a little bit inside. Get this shit out of my sight.

rules:

1) PM me. you can post in the thread and ask questions but I probably won't answer them because I'm a dick. If you want to you can post "pm sent" in here if you want to pad your post count.

2) I don't know/care what this shit is worth. don't ask me "how much 4 this and this?" because I'll quote you some outrageous price because I'm a dick. I want it gone, and I want some money. don't lowball me, just be reasonable and the old ass system of your dreams can finally be yours.

3) posting in this thread and saying "how much for this and this?" doesn't make you clever, or cute.

2. I think you'd do better off making this an open auction. Just announce when you're going to close it and then take the highest reputable offers.

I'll start the bidding on the Super Nintendo with $20.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. what i want are more retro games, only a little shop in buttfuck pomona had any kind of an old school selection, no games josh?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. PM sent!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    what i want are more retro games, only a little shop in buttfuck pomona had any kind of an old school selection, no games josh?
    I'm not going to tell you because you ignored the rules.

6. Hold an auction on the 360 with your USB cam.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm not going to tell you because you ignored the rules.
    I'm opposed to rules. How do you feel about that?

Also: How much for that doggie in the window?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. i take it i low-balled you?

I've got some balls for you.