Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Slash and Burn: Death Label

1. Removed a ton of stuff that's Ebay bound, and put up some more, looking to add some Saturn and DC stuff in a few days. Thanks! *-neo

2. Which Saturn Virtua Stick are you selling: the Japanese one with the white base and the neon buttons, or the all-black US stick?

3. US black, I know the Japanese one is a bit trickier to find. *-neo

4. They're completely different sticks beyond the coloring, aren't they?

5. Updated for sold items, plus I'm trying to complete my PS2 collection, added a few games I'd like to trade for or buy. Thanks! *-neo

6. Is Mystical Ninja (N64) complete? If so, is $12 + $3 for S&H cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    They're completely different sticks beyond the coloring, aren't they?
    Yep, completely different.

7. OMG, I completely forgot that I asked for Sonic 3D Blast and Junction! Can I still buy them? I can definitely have payment out by Friday if they're still available.

8. what Gamers Republics do you have?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    OMG, I completely forgot that I asked for Sonic 3D Blast and Junction! Can I still buy them? I can definitely have payment out by Friday if they're still available.
    Ya know, let me check. I might have given Sonic to a guy as a freebie when I sold my Genny.

Dyne, I have all but two or three, any ones you're looking for?

Mystical Ninja is yours Robot, I'll PM you tomorrow with paypal info. *-neo

10. Trade Depot

I think I could go for some Goemon's Great Adventure to round out my N64 library.
    $26, shipped priority?

and is that Virtua Stick, the US version, or the JPN version?

plus,.. I don't think I ever thanked you for the great deals last time.
    Especially thanks for that JJ & Jeff manual! It definately goes well with my Kato & Ken package.
    I wish I could report back about how much I like Musapey, but my Dreamcast is in deep storage indefinately.