Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for Xbox

1. WTB: Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for Xbox

I'm looking for Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the Xbox (doesn't have to be perfect as long as it works on 360), if anyone is looking to sell it at a reasonable price, please let me know.

2. I was looking for this at the used bin and couldn't even find it. What gives?

3. i swore i saw copies at gamecrazy yesterday.

If you commit i may just be nice and get both of you copies tomorrow, seeing prices are reasonable.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. What's reasonable pricing? Just call me and let me know.

5. ill check the store tomorrow, i wanna say the store copies were no more then $25, and id be checking to make sure the discs arent all shitted up either. Ill do it tomorrow cause ineed to preorder DMC4 anyway.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Fuck, used for $25? $15 and under or it can suck my doodle.

7. Hmm....$25 sounds reasonable. B-Ri; If you pick it up, hit me up with a PM and lets discuss transaction details. Thanks for the heads up

8. It's a lot more worth it than any first run PS3 game.

9. Thanks Mikhal, i followed that link and surprisingly enough it was still up for grabs. So i bought it. Again, thanks for the hook up.

B-Ri; if you still get a copy and its in decent condition; i'm still interested, need a 2nd copy for a friend.