Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Question

1. Photoshop Question

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what filter, effect or chain of effects produces the attached photo. I've seen the effect all over the place lately, but the first place I remember seeing it; and where I went back to find this, was in some of the Chiodos pictures from their site.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	980491818_l.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	29612  

2. I'm pretty sure it's the gay filter.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Check next to the OMG TATTOO NECKLACE filter... it's in the same category.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Why didn't you just go to www.sillytatsfilters.it.co.ps.lol?

5. are you talking about the fact that it looks kinda washed out and grainy? i'm not sure if it's a filter or not...but i'd just mess with the brightness and contrast settings or the levels/color balance. other than that i really don't know just by looking at it.

6. I'm with rama in that it looks like lighting levels got messed around with more than anything, but I think it's a lot more than just brightness/contrast. There's also a lot of cut-n-paste editing that looks to be going on, as there's a bunch of light sources that don't match up which give it an unnatural look. Not sure what else you're refering to since it otherwise just looks like a standard Photoshopped image with some smoothed editing to make people look better.

7. my guess would be they duplicate the layer then desaturate it. probably chage blending modes (screen). duplicate more. blending mode overlay or color burn then add noise for effect.

find me a pic you want it done to and ill see if i can replicate it.