Thread: Hey Artists.

1. Hey Artists.

I'm finally ready to start recording and showing Abandonist (Drone Band) stuff to the public. I need someone to help with art related things (logo, imagery, etc.) as I'm hopeless when it comes to actual drawing. If you have any interest drop me a PM.

I don't expect you to do it for free.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. PM'd

3. What exactly is The Abandonist? I've seen you drop it two or three times around here in the past couple of days.

I'd help out if I could but I'm not exactly the king of illustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'll do your text and layouts cheaper and better than anyone else.

But I don't draw, so I can't help you there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    What exactly is The Abandonist? I've seen you drop it two or three times around here in the past couple of days.
    Abandonist is the name of the musical project I've been working on in some form or another since the late 90's. I've started actually moving forward with it in the last week.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Also: Thanks for the interest from everyone that replied. I looks like I've got it figured out.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. If the other people can't help you out icarusfall, lemme know I might be able to help.

MAYBE IF HE WANTS HIS DRONE BAND TO BE PINK AND CUTE HE SHOULD CONTACT YOU HUH??

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    MAYBE IF HE WANTS HIS DRONE BAND TO BE PINK AND CUTE HE SHOULD CONTACT YOU HUH??
    Nah, probably Shidoshi first on that too. :/

If he wants his drone band to try to fight him he should contact you.