Thread: HTML question

1. HTML question

Quick question: I'm putting together an email form. Just some questions with text boxes next to them for the answers. Click submit, the email goes to me and displays the answers as normal text, with each question on its own line. However, if you imput too much text into one of the text fields, that field on the email will wrap and throw off the format the questions beneith it. Instead of each answer being on its own line, they will become one big paragraph. Is there a tag or soemthing I can stick in my HTML to keep the email formatted properly no matter how much text is entered for each question?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. send it as plain text, not html

edit: or, if you absolutely must use html, <div nowrap="true">blah blah bla</div> should make the text not wrap
    Last edited by cka; 10 Jan 2008 at 12:56 PM.

3. Hey cka.

This is what I'm using: <form METHOD="POST" enctype="text/plain" ACTION="blah@blah.net?Subject=blah">

So what, if any, of what you said above applies?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. oh

the email should be plain text anyway, so I'd say the problem resides in your email program wrapping the text

5. Thx. You're a sex god.