Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon $14.99+ blu-ray sale (229 movies)

1. Amazon $14.99+ blu-ray sale (229 movies)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...enextleve04-20

also use the tnl shopping cart to complete your purchase to support TEH TNLZZZ

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/store/
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Oh this is bad...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Oh this is bad...
    Pourquoi?

4. Because the baby needs formula and diapers, not Blu Ray discs.

There was an outside referral tag in the top link that I changed to TNL's, so it's fine to just go through that link. (Outside referral tags aren't allowed, but it was obviously an oversight since you listed the TNL Store.)

That said, I must resist spending any more money this month. Must . . . resist.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Pourquoi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Because the baby needs formula and diapers, not Blu Ray discs.
    Exactly, although the sustenance come from McMom's.

6. There goes the nipples.

7. Meh. Very little here than wasn't cheaper in the B1G1F deals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

8. If you ordered any of these movies in the last B1G1F deal you can e-mail or call amazon and request a price adjustment (on orders up to 30 days old). Depending on the CSR your get you'll either be refunded the difference on just the movies you paid for or both those and the freebies.

I've got $5.50 coming back to me on one flick. (the other two I bought on this list were only $0.50 cheaper each and I didn't bother).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Those are the prices blu ray should be at...

10. Those are the prices I've been paying (or less) since I started buying HD discs.

DVDs took a while to get down to the price point they're at now and Blu-Ray will be right there in a couple of years. Hell, there are still some DVDs that come out at $25 and don't budge for a while.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in