Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon $14.99+ blu-ray sale (229 movies)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    If you ordered any of these movies in the last B1G1F deal you can e-mail or call amazon and request a price adjustment (on orders up to 30 days old). Depending on the CSR your get you'll either be refunded the difference on just the movies you paid for or both those and the freebies.

I've got $5.50 coming back to me on one flick. (the other two I bought on this list were only $0.50 cheaper each and I didn't bother).
    I have 3 BRs that went down like 8 bucks each. I'll have to email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. their customer support is really great, ive never had a smoother phone conversation before when i had to call them about some pricing issues.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. I swear I emailed them about a price adjustment, didn't hear back in like a day so I called, the CSR refunded me over the phone and then I think the email resulted in a double refund.

4. Yeah, I emailed them for the orders for last month, and got fucking $50 back, and possibly more coming.

Amazon is awesome. Cant complain about $7-8 blurays and hdds.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    If you ordered any of these movies in the last B1G1F deal you can e-mail or call amazon and request a price adjustment (on orders up to 30 days old). Depending on the CSR your get you'll either be refunded the difference on just the movies you paid for or both those and the freebies.
    Or denied, if you're me.

6. sorry to hear that.

I got another request in and another $45 back. holy shit.

7. Amazon's pricematching is very win lose or draw.

Just to clear up, you guys are actually getting prices matched on discs you bought through B1G1F promotions?

8. yes, most of the stuff I got from Amazon were B1G1F for both blurays and hddvds and except for couple of discs, most got price matched and refunded.