Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons Movie

1. The Simpsons Movie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1,_2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Events mistaken as April Fool's Day hoaxes

Genuine events that had been interpreted as April Fool's Day hoaxes included:

* The Simpsons Movie was confirmed today in many newsites and papers. Also the trailer was paired with Ice Age: The Meltdown. For a summary of the trailer check this out: [17]
    Yay? I hope this is a joke.

2. Oh this is awful.

3. I read an interview with Harry Shearer (Reverend Lovejoy, Ned flanders) acouple weeks ago, and he pretty much confirmed that it is in production. He also mentioned that it will be PG-13.

4. I don't give a shit if it's true. The show has sucked for years.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Honestly, it's been less sucky lately. I still cringe when thinking of the days of the "Bart and Homer go on an adventure while Marge and Lisa do something mundane at home and Maggie is non-existant" episodes, though. Yech.

6. Maybe everybody will die.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Honestly, it's been less sucky lately. I still cringe when thinking of the days of the "Bart and Homer go on an adventure while Marge and Lisa do something mundane at home and Maggie is non-existant" episodes, though. Yech.
    Ive been hearing this for at least 3 years.

Yet every time I watch it its terrible and shitty.

The golden age of the Simpsons is so long ago there's been more bad episodes than good.

8. How many irritating celebrities will they cram into this? Let alone music and sports stars. Its going to be a train wreck. I expect homer to more unlike Homer than he has been for the past 6 years.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. Well they just signed another 2 year contract with Fox. If things don't pick up within that time I'm sure they'll end the show when the contract is finished.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Simpsons channel that was just 24/7 Simpsons.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tenchimo Dos
    If things don't pick up within that time I'm sure they'll end the show when the contract is finished.
    Funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenchimo Dos
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Simpsons channel that was just 24/7 Simpsons.
    No.