Thread: Sandisk 4GB SD Extreme III SDHC w/card reader for sale

1. Sandisk 4GB SD Extreme III SDHC w/card reader for sale

I may have a Sandisk 4GB SD Extreme III SDHC w/card reader for sale. $35 shpd but its currently backordered. Anyone interested? It will be brand new unopened just missing UPC for rebate purposes.

2. http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=26440189

you're just buying a headache

(but honestly i would probably pick this up from you and let you deal with the rebate bullshit)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. I havent had a problems with rebates *knock on wood*. I usually make photocopies of the rebates and UPC. If there is a problem whether they send me a card or I havent gotten anything in a couple of months, I call them and fax them a copy which is rarely. If you're serious about it, let me know.

If they arent back in stock yet and i find a better deal on SD cards, I'm not getting the Sandisk cards.

4. i meant this specific sandisk rebate through young america, not rebates in general. also fatwallet says there might be an issue with the upc number on the product not matching the form which could give them a way to legally deny the rebate.

you know if this card can readyboost?

5. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    i meant this specific sandisk rebate through young america, not rebates in general. also fatwallet says there might be an issue with the upc number on the product not matching the form which could give them a way to legally deny the rebate.

you know if this card can readyboost?
    I think it can. I noticed that sites have ...A21 at the end of the SKU for their website but the rebate doesnt have A21. I think I might pass on this =(. I'm not going to take the chance.

6. yeah i wouldn't if i were you. it's one thing if you need the card but this is too risky to flip for profit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    yeah i wouldn't if i were you. it's one thing if you need the card but this is too risky to flip for profit.
    Not even looking to flip for a profit. Actually need a card for my digicam. Was going to give one to the gf (i bought her a 1gb), one for myself and another to sell.