Thread: Free Stuff

1. Free Stuff

So, This is probably only of any interest to AstroBlue and arjue, but what the hell.

Cleaning out all my shit I never touch any more. All up for grabs, all free (unless you want something shipped, then you pay shipping).

I'm cross posting this to a few different places, so be quick. Either reply here or email me: tom j hubbard at hotmail dots coms.

Sega Saturn + 26 games. My brother wants to check it out and may take it, but it may be available.

Mega Drive (Genesis) + 12 games - Includes all the Sonic games, Gunstar Heroes, Rocket Knight, other goodies.

NES + 23 games - All games boxed with manuals. Includes all Marios, Zelda 1, Ninja Gaiden 1 + 2, Metal Gear, other greats.

N64 + 8 Games - All games are cart only. Includes all the Nintendo 1st party games worth playing.

GBA + 3 games - Guardian Heroes, Mario Kart, Puzzle League.GONE

All consoles come with all cords, 2 controllers (4 for the N64), and any other accessories I have laying around.

All these games are in A+ condition and are tested and working:

PS2 Games (All PAL): IcoGONE, Beyond Good and Evil, Devil May Cry, God of War, The Mark of Kri, NBA Jam, Onimusha, Gungrave, R-Type Final, The Thing, Wipeout Fusion, MX SuperFly, Pro Evo Soccer 3, DJ: Decks & Effects - House Edition, Robotech BattleCry.

XBOX Games (All PAL): Breakdown, Darkwatch, Freedom Fighters, Halo, Yager, Brothers In Arms, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin MonksGONE, Psychonaughts, Rally Fusion, The Bards Tale, Fahrenheit, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Mashed, Midtown Madness 3, Theif Deadly Shadows, StarWars Republic Commando, BurnOut 3.
    Last edited by Detour; 21 Jan 2008 at 06:40 AM.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

2. I would take so much shit of your hands if shipping wouldn't be a crazy bitch.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I would take so much shit off your hands if they all weren't PAL format.
    Fixed for me.

4. I'll happily take the GBA off your hands if its an SP.
    -Kyo

5. It's a Black SP.

PM me your postal details and I'll work out shipping (I might even be able to scam some free shipping out of work).

edit - I just checked an I have no international parcel post boxes Shipping it is.

edit 2 - You'll need a new charger or a powerpoint adaptor for my aussie one
    Last edited by Detour; 21 Jan 2008 at 04:31 AM.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

6. I'll take MK Shaolin Monks off you, and yeah, probably the Saturn.

I may be interested in some of the Megadrive games, although I don't necessarily need the system. Actually, I mostly just want Gunstar Heroes. Just let me know what the shipping is to the States.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Its a PAL cartridge, you may not be able to play it.

Possibly. Some PAL games work fine in a NTSC system (assuming system is able to play imports.) Some don't. Unfortunately I can't find a master list of which games work and which don't. For free I'd be willing to try, although I would assume shipping from Australia would probably be a PITA and not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.