Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: AATM

1. Also, blocking legitimate consumers from manga at bookstores while they treat it like a daycare center.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 24 Jan 2008 at 11:02 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Also, blocking legitimate consumers from manga at bookstores while they treat it like a daycare center.
    QFT

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Also, blocking legitimate consumers from manga at bookstores while they treat it like a daycare center.
    Do you mean people going to Border's and reading like an entire manga series up to what they have?

Because >.> v.v

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Do you mean people going to Border's and reading like an entire manga series up to what they have?

Because >.> v.v
    Yes, that, but also the fact that while doing so, they sit in the aisles, legs stretched across them, backs against the shelves, backpacks piled up, stinking up the place and making one feel like an idiot for shopping for manga in the first place if this greasy clientele is the target audience.

5. I go into Border's find a series I want to read, take the first book, and go to the chairs, sit and read. I finish each book in about 30 minutes, and will only take up to two books max generally. I'll always go and buy something from the coffee shop thing so I'm not just stealing from Border's. Sometimes I'll buy a manga, but generally it's just a really relaxing way to pass time.

6. Also, blocking legitimate consumers from manga at bookstores while they treat it like a daycare center.
    The worst part is there are chairs like six feet away from them. But they sit smack dab in the middle anyway. And worse yet when you ask them to move the get lippy with you. Just sit in the fucking chairs, they put them there for a reason.

7. I've only been following Naruto Shippuden and the 4th season of Major (baseball anime). An online friend got me to download Gurren Lagaan, but I haven't watched it yet. I normally hate giant robot anime and I've attempted to watch it on several occasions, but never get pass the first few minutes and end up switching to Yu Yu Hakusho or something instead.

I am also following Clannad because I am a huge faggot.

I pretty much stopped watching anime in favor of the Manga's.
    Only Anime im really watching is Ultimate Hellsing. Which i think is no longer coming out. Sucks too cus it was really picking up.And....uh....Lucky Star >.>
    Don't know why. Its just...enjoyable.
    Manga is all about New Grappler Baki, One Piece and D.Gray Man.
    And Battle Angel Alita Last Order whenever it comes out.
    Lady Snow Blood is really good. Utopius Avenger and Shaman Warrior(NOT Shaman king) is glorious.

9. I pretty much stopped watching anime in favor of the Manga's.
    Wise man

10. Major (4th Season) is the only thing I am currently viewing. I am letting Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Gundam 00 build up more episodes. Manga wise, I have just been reading Naruto. I have a bunch of series on discs I can watch but time isn't as available as it was before.