Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AATM

1. Goodbye Mr. Despair is my current fav, hasn't been picked up domestic release but its enjoying a healthy fansub run.

2. I buy Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga like a REAL MAN. You pussies and your Fruity Baskets and Narutorgs can go sod off.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I buy Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga like a REAL MAN. You pussies and your Fruity Baskets and Narutorgs can go sod off.
    New Grappler Baki.
    Hellsing.
    D.Gray.Man

4. Narutorgs
    Naruto is actually a surprisingly good series, I know I dismissed it for a long time too.

The only thing I really try to follow anymore is Naruto and ubdates on Berserk. Everyhting else I try and get cheap and in print.

5. I had a day off yesterday and decided to watch some anime:

2 episodes of Slayers
    4 episodes of Hajime no Ippo
    5 episodes of Ghost in the Shell SAC
    5 episodes of Big O
    Slayers the Motion Picture

LOL. My eyes.

Slayers is so silly. I was initally disappointed with it, but it's just so easy to chill and watch dubbed. Sometimes it treads very near boring, but the characters are awesome. The fish man... The movie was pretty meh, but Naga is my favorite anime character stereotype with her OHOHOHOOOHOOOO~~ laugh, skanky clothes and big titties. It's making me want to buy that Sorcerer Hunters boxset...

Ippo (Fighting Spirit) is the only fighting anime I've ever really gotten into. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over if I marathon too many episodes and you know the main character is always going to win, but it remains pretty gripping. Once again the chracters sell it. I can't get over how nice the animation looks in this show. Fun to watch with friends.

This is my second time through the first season of Big O because I'm getting ready to attack Big O II which I have never finished. The last two episodes of the first season are just as confusing as ever, but maybe it was because my brain was fried from watching

GitS SAC...Okay, wow. I need to go back and rewatch all of the laughing man episodes together. I wasn't ever sure of what was exactly happening, but somehow it managed to stay very exciting. I shouldn't have taken four months to watch this. Those last three episodes were very intense. The part with the Tachikomas and the powered suit... DAMN!

I think I'm gonna watch Steamboy tomorrow, but skipping around the dvd makes it look like a snore-fest. I love my Otomo so I'm gonna give it a fair shot.

6. I loved Steamboy actually. A lot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    Goodbye Mr. Despair is my current fav, hasn't been picked up domestic release but its enjoying a healthy fansub run.
    Yeah, it was really good, although the latter half of the series wasn't up to par with the first.

As far as manga goes, anyone who hasn't read Eyeshield 21 should destroy themself.

8. I've spent a lot of the last few weeks watching old things again; Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Niea_7, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and Kiki just to name the big ones.

There's still good stuff coming out, I mean Beck was amazing and it just ended. Death Note just started and Haruhi Suzumiya still has a few volumes to go. Also, I don't think anyone on TNL has been watching Mushi-Shi, which is a shame.

9. I read the first volume of Mushishi. Then i quit all three of my jobs and moved to Colorado.

):

Now i'm watching Future Boy Conan, thanks to Scourge. ^__^
    Donk

10. Mushi-Shi is fucking incredible. I'm all caught up on the five volumes released so far, and I can honestly say it's a masterpiece.

I can't believe no one else is watching it.