Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: Gamestop Gets More Worthless

1. Don't shop at Gamestop. Problem solved.

Why is this thread six pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    coupon's aren't really coupons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carl-sagan-smoke-weed-everyday.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	62860  

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    If they opened it they can sell it to you as new so long as they and you are aware of it. If you open it it's yours, if they opened it you can actually return it even if it's new. Technically, it's in your benefit to buy the gutted copy because you then have a brand new game you can return for a full refund, which is impossible otherwise.
    Gamestop usually re-seals gutted games they sell with a clear plastic sticker so they know if you've (re)opened it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Gamestop usually re-seals gutted games they sell with a clear plastic sticker so they know if you've (re)opened it.
    I remember when the policy was to use an ugly, unpeelable, yellow sticker that would fuck up your case. We ignored that policy for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 28 Aug 2011 at 11:47 PM.

5. Ugh, I remember that. I remember when I got Gigawing 2 the guy put like 7 of them on the case just to be a dick.

6. I would have told him to shove the game up his ass.

7. In the rare moments that I want a game right now and nowhere else has it I may go to gamestop, but if they try to give me an open copy as new I tell them to suck a dick and walk out.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.