http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140201728256&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

Description:

Extremely Rare Nintendo DS Lite System + 11 DS Games + 5 GBA Games

Here’s your chance to own one of the best Nintendo DS collections available, not necessarily in terms of quantity, but most certainly of quality. First, you will receive a mint-condition special edition Enamel Navy Nintendo DS Lite system, released in limited quantities. The DS Lite System comes with a stylus, but in the box you’ll find an extra stylus, a wrist strap, an AC adapter, and a manual.

You will also receive the following Nintendo DS games, all with box and booklets, and all in mint condition:

* New Super Mario Bros. (US version)
* Mario Kart DS (US version)
* Super Princess Peach (US version)
* Contra 4 (US version)
* The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (US version)
* Yoshi’s Island DS (US version)
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (US version)
* Elite Beat Agents (US version)
* Sonic Rush Adventure (US version)
* Lunar Knights (US version)
* Bleach DS 2nd (Japanese version)

You will also receive the following Game Boy Advance games (all US versions), all in mint condition, with boxes and books and other documentation included:

* Super Mario Advance
* Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
* Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
* Gunstar Super Heroes
* Astro Boy: Omega Factor

I am also including a special, official USB charging cable—if you don’t have immediate access to a wall outlet, just connect your DS to a computer via this cable, and it will charge quite quickly.

I only accept Paypal for payment at this time, and I can only ship to bidders in the United States. Payment is due within 48 hrs. of auction's end. Shipping costs will be a flat $20.00 for Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. Please do not bid if you have a negative eBay feedback. If you have a feedback of zero or are a new eBayer, please send a message to me via eBay to confirm your bid.

This is a special collection, one that will satisfy both gamers and collectors. In my opinion, these are the best games for the Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance, respectively. They will provide hours of enjoyment. To reiterate, everything is in pristine condition and was used in a non-smoking environment. I took great care of both system and games, and you will not be disappointed! Good luck, and don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.