Page 156 of 196 FirstFirst ... 142152154155156157158160170 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1956

Thread: Official NHL 2007-2008 Thread 2 Minutes for Hooking

Quote Originally Posted by Clash! View Post
    We also have to travel a far greater distances for every away game we have. Not a single state (or providence) that borders us has an NHL team. And three of the teams we face are West Coast Canadian teams. The Atlantic division has the benefit of rest.
    That sounds good, except that the Devils and Pens traveled to the whole Northwest and each went 4-1.

This is a great game so far. Can't believe Mottau took that penalty.

I feel a lot of the calls in the second were questionable. Also, the penalty when Avery leaned in and got the hook was kinda bogus. But it is totally a great game.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

The officiating has been shitty as usual but not biased at least. The penalties on Zubrus and Tyutin were complete fabrications, but a blatant hook against Gionta very early wasn't called.

The "keep your head up dummy" Lindros commercial on MSG just now might be the best one ever. Someone better get that on YouTube.

5. they just raised Tony O's number to the rafters in the Chicago barn. his brother came out (it was a suprise) and had him put his mask on one last time. i can't express how goddamned awesome it is to see all the seats filled again. i was there in December and my god is that the loudest building i've ever been in.

*you can all go back to your play by play now*

Jesus is Brookbank slow.

Another shit call. I think that's five now.

Dyne, are your Hawks riding the number retiring emotion tonight? The score makes it look that way.

Also, lol at the two MSG morons between periods talking about how Tampa was playing like a second place team right before they've given up three unanswered goals in the third to BuffAHLo.

Why is Brookbank playing? Even an overpaid scrub like Drury won't miss that.

The refs will make one more awful call with less than three minutes left to decide this game.