Page 157 of 196 FirstFirst ... 143153155156157158159161171 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1956

Thread: Official NHL 2007-2008 Thread 2 Minutes for Hooking

FUCK ING RANGERS.

LOL I noticed Brookbank get beat to the corner too. It's AWESOME how he's in the lineup and shit! Giving up the goal to give the Rags a point!

This was though, I think, the best all around team defensive effort I've seen the Devils put forward in a long time.

Marty is not getting any shutouts anymore.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The refs will make one more awful call with less than three minutes left to decide this game.
    Dude, enough about the refs. Zubrus could join the Olympics with the way he flops around the ice. The game has been called fairly enough that neither team had a clear advantage over the other. They really haven't been a factor.

He can't, because there's at least one huge letdown that completely hangs him out to dry every fucking game. Hell Oduya did his mandatory one like a minute later, but Drury proved me wrong by missing the net.

The Devils give Lundqvist entirely too much respect. They continually shoot over the damn net because they mistakenly think that it has to be a perfect high shot to score. That's a coaching problem to me.

edit: Fucking Martin just did it again.

Break out the tires. It's time to throw some footballs. The Devils' offense is terrible without Elias. His candy ass needs to get healthy.

6. If we take this, it will either be Dawes or Shanny. I don't think anyone else can make any difference on these.

Make sure you fire it right into his pads from 10 feet out, you dumb fucks.

Brodeur blew that one on a soft ass goal from Dawes... not that he got any help.

that was so gay.

Fucking Nigel Dawes. Ever since he stepped on the ice he's been making Marty look silly. I don't know why Marty is afraid of the fucker, but he clearly is.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

This is officially the most embarassing thing that has happened to me since the Yankees got beat by the Red Sox in seven.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Lundqvist: 6
    Brodeur: 0

The Rangers are 10-2 against the "top" teams in the Atlantic. You should cross your fingers that you don't play the Rangers along the way.