Page 159 of 196 FirstFirst ... 145155157158159160161163173 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1956

Thread: Official NHL 2007-2008 Thread 2 Minutes for Hooking

Hey, Buffalo managed a win, while Washington is taking a huge shit.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

It's still amazing to me that the Devils had the Rangers' playoff fate entirely in their hands as well this season, giving them 12 points they needed to even be in the motherfucking playoffs.

And from the looks of this game, the Rangers didn't own shit for about fifty minutes. I'd still pick the Devils in the playoffs over the Rangers.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Call me back when Lundquist reaches 40 wins.
    Call you back when what? Why don't YOU call ME when Brodeur reaches ONE win against the Rangers? You don't get to talk shit until you at least accomplish that.

And Yoshi, please stop whining about referees and alternate has-been captains if you're not at least going to grant the Rangers an excuse for losing with a one-armed Jagr two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    It's still amazing to me that the Devils had the Rangers' playoff fate entirely in their hands as well this season, giving them 12 points they needed to even be in the motherfucking playoffs.
    That is both true and disappointing. If the Devils could get even 30% of the bounces in the season series, they'd have already won the conference.

I can talk all the shit I want while my team is still leading the conference.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

6. Yep, and if the Devils could get it done, they would have been locked into the playoffs already. Like Haoh said, hope you miss the Rangers on the way up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    And Yoshi, please stop whining about referees and alternate has-been captains if you're not at least going to grant the Rangers an excuse for losing with a one-armed Jagr two years ago.
    Jagr is a complete non-factor. He's $8M worth of dead weight that I hope Sather's dumb ass signs for another 5 years in the offseason.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Right. And the West "gave" you 14 points and the Rangers 4, and that's the difference between you being in and out.

It's clearly not your sub .500 record against your own division.

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Yep, and if the Devils could get it done, they would have been locked into the playoffs already. Like Haoh said, hope you miss the Rangers on the way up.
    The last time the Devils played a game against the Rangers that determined anything, the Rangers got the privilege of shaking their hands after getting swept. The regular season is about seeding and seeding only, and the Devils have that under control at present.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Jagr is a complete non-factor. He's $8M worth of dead weight that I hope Sather's dumb ass signs for another 5 years in the offseason.
    Right, that's why your team always keys on him with multiple players defending against him and shadowing him for the entire game.

And, it's why you haven't won a single game against them this year. I don't care if he doesn't get a single point against you. You can't beat his club.

Fact: The last time the Rangers beat the Devils 6 times in a season was 93-94.