Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PixelJunk Monsters

1. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    I think Q needs the money after Racers.
    Hey, good thing they didn't release another worthless turd then!

Seriously, I would have been hesitant to even attach the PixelJunk name to this after that last "game" but it's not really an issue considering how much fun this is.

2. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    add pixeljunk monsters to the list of games that are remote play ready.
    That is, admittedly, a pretty cool feature. You can just download it to your PSP?

3. If you're going to have eight-hundred bucks worth of Sony gaming product, it's nice that it does cool things.

Start asking Nintendo why the hell VC doesn't work on the DS.

4. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    That is, admittedly, a pretty cool feature. You can just download it to your PSP?
    Remote Play stuff actually runs on the PS3 using the PSP as a controller and display. Crazy, I know! Maybe if I updated my firmware I'd get to enjoy this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Start asking Nintendo why the hell VC doesn't work on the DS.
    I have many questions about VC. This is not the first one I'd ask.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    I have many questions about VC. This is not the first one I'd ask.
    "Hey VC! Where did you get those sneakers?"

6. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    PS3 does all the work and sends the video signal to your PSP. Select PSN and BD games do this, all PSone games do as well.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. A neat feature that is completely useless to me.

8. Don't turn this into a PS3 thread, pls. If you don't like a game because of the platform it's on, you're dumb.

SO GUYS, how fucking awesome is this game?

Let's talk about some fucking PixelJunk Monsters! Who's got strategies? Favorite/least favorite towers? War stories of narrow victory/defeat? How many rainbows you got? Game is so awesome.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

9. i just beat the easy level that enemies gave you no coins, it took me about 15 tries to finish that bitch 100%. i am in the 900s on the leaderboards, i need to cash out my towers as the boss progresses so i can get higher rank :X.

it was the flying monsters and the spiders that gave me the most trouble. So i ended up setting 2 gunners and upgraded them to purple flags (they shoot longer and hit harder at that point) and made 4 arrow towers to take out the stragglers. Then for the big guys i had about 6 cannons upgraded all to red. After the last wave of flying monsters i cashed out the 2 gunner towers and set up more arrow towers for the super fast wave of spiders. Needless to say i was very happy finally 100%ing it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    A neat feature that is completely useless to me.
    thats too bad :x
    Last edited by B-Ri; 28 Jan 2008 at 12:16 AM.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. One of my roommates and I started the co-op yesterday. I love the game even more. So much better than single player that it's not even funny. I wish it had online co-op too.